When disaster strikes, contact Pure Environmental. From staff to equipment to complete project assignment, we have years of experience working with insurance professionals as well as property owners and managers.
Trauma & Crime Scene Cleanup
Let the trained experts at Pure Environmental assist with your catastrophic, traumatic, or illegal event. We work for private individuals, estates, insurance restoration contractors, property managers, and others to provide a full range of cleaning, contents, and odor services.
Trauma, Suicide, Homicide, Unattended DeathOur staff realizes that dealing with a loss can be overwhelming; we will work diligently to clean up and to put your property back to its original condition.
Hoarding, Bad TenantFrom documentation and removal of contents and cleaning, we can help. For the family and friends of hoarders, it is easy to be overwhelmed, and there is always a personal health risk to consider. For bad tenants, the filthy conditions they leave can render the living space dangerous or even uninhabitable. Pure Environmental can help!
Marijuana Grow OpsMarijuana grow ops can leave a dangerously contaminated home or building. Grow ops can cause mold, and the perpetrators may have used dangerous chemicals such as insecticides, fungicides, fertilizers, and more.
Wildlife or Animal WasteWhether domestic animal waste cleanup or from wildlife intrusion, we can help. Animal urine, feces, and nesting materials can not only cause mold and odors, but can also cause roundworms and parasites such as fleas or ticks, and other unhealthy pathogen issues.
Specialty Media Blasting
Complete Mobile Media Blasting & Specialty Cleaning Services for your building washing, cleaning, and restoration needs, from the trained experts at Pure Environmental.
- Dry ice blasting
- Sand and soda blasting
- Specialty media blasting
- Hot and cold pressure washing
- Specialty cleaning with all types of cleaning compounds
Mold removal is not only essential to reduce and prevent health issues, but also to preserve the integrity and value of your home and property by retaining its cosmetic AND structural appeal.Let the trained experts at Pure Environmental assist with your mold removal project. We will work to identify and treat the affected areas and assure that the scope of the job is done right, the first time. Our own proprietary chemical cleaners and industry standard mold remediation processes and techniques ensure mold is removed from concrete, drywall, wood, grout, tile and more. When the remediation is complete, we will provide a clearance that the affected area is now mold free and that a safe living environment prevails.
Revitalyze SR Mold & Stain Remover
- Mold remediation
- Water remediation
- Ammonia affected surfaces
- Stained wood & lumber
- Stained roofs & shingles
- Stained siding & walls
- Stained plastics & PVC fittings
- Stained concrete & stucco
- Stained toilets and tubs
- Tile and grout
Suspect asbestos? Contact Pure Environmental for a free quotation and very competitive pricing for testing, decontamination, disposal, and proper abatement whether removal or encasement.Asbestos is in many structures built before 1984 and is a serious health risk regulated by the Ontario government. Asbestos is a natural fibre used due to its durability, strength, and fire resistance and is often mixed with other materials making it difficult to identify–testing suspect material is the only way to know if asbestos is present. Building materials that may contain asbestos include, but are not limited to:
- Vermiculite attic insulation
- Acoustic ceiling tiles
- Roofing materials
- Wrapped pipes including ductwork, pipes, and boilers
- Cement sheet, decorative ceiling and wall coatings
- Joint compounds around windows
PurAyr™ Odor Remediation
Decontaminate and neutralize odors caused by fire, smoke, pets, cigarettes, mold, and more with Pure Environmental and PurAyr™ technology.Let the trained experts at Pure Environmental assist you with your odor issues by using PurAyr™ technology for:
- Structural fire smoke odor removal
- Cooking fire smoke odor removal
- Cat urine odor neutralization
- Dog urine odor neutralization
- Cigarette smoke odor removal
- Mold abatement
- Attic mold abatement
- Crawl space mold abatement
- Allergen removal & asthma control
- Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) treatment
- IAQ restoration
- …and much more!
PurAyr™ R-15 TechnologyThe PurAyr™ R-15 is based on a commercially used decontamination method called Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP), also known as photocatalysis. During this process, the UV light and Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) nanoparticles are used to generate extremely high levels of Ozone (O3), Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) and Hydroxyl Radicals (*HO). As these oxidative gases react and break down the organic compounds into simple elements, they fall harmlessly back into Oxygen (O2). The PurAyr™ process is essentially speeding up time, rapidly oxidizing odors, bacteria and VOCs without the use of chemicals. The PurAyr™ R-15 uses a five-phase process for photocatalysis:
- HEPA air filtration intake (removes particulates and protects equipment)
- Germicidal irradiation (UV light)
- Reduction-oxidation (called Redox)
- Electrochemical production of trivalent oxygen (O3) and vapor phase hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
- Production of hydroxyl radicals
Why use PurAyr™ technology?
- Save Time The massive Hydrogen Peroxide and Ozone output cuts treatment times by up to 90% compared to other approaches
- Increase Profit Nano Deodorization can be billed out at twice the rate of traditional ozoning
- Reduce Waste Materials that were once considered a loss are now safely cleaned and treated instead of torn out and replaced
- Eliminate Callbacks This is not a masking agent. If the source odor is not completely neutralized, it will reveal itself immediately after treatment, allowing it to be properly addressed before it is covered up.
- Treat All Contents Onsite All building materials and contents are safely treated onsite or in a chamber, even sensitive items such as leather, electronics, fine art, antiques or fur coats. This is true for several reasons: the reaction is UV-driven, so there aren’t any nitrogen oxide (NOx) bi-products as found in traditional ozone production (these are the bi-products responsible for caustic residues and material breakdown with traditional ozoning). Only people, plants and pets must be removed from the treatment area. The gas levels are extremely high so the duration of the exposure is dramatically reduced.