PurAyr™ Odor Remediation
Decontaminate and neutralize odors caused by fire, smoke, pets, cigarettes, mold, and more with Pure Environmental and PurAyr™ technology.Let the trained experts at Pure Environmental assist you with your odor issues by using PurAyr™ technology for:
- Structural fire smoke odor removal
- Cooking fire smoke odor removal
- Cat urine odor neutralization
- Dog urine odor neutralization
- Cigarette smoke odor removal
- Mold abatement
- Attic mold abatement
- Crawl space mold abatement
- Allergen removal & asthma control
- Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) treatment
- IAQ restoration
- …and much more!
PurAyr™ R-15 TechnologyThe PurAyr™ R-15 is based on a commercially used decontamination method called Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP), also known as photocatalysis. During this process, the UV light and Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) nanoparticles are used to generate extremely high levels of Ozone (O3), Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) and Hydroxyl Radicals (*HO). As these oxidative gases react and break down the organic compounds into simple elements, they fall harmlessly back into Oxygen (O2). The PurAyr™ process is essentially speeding up time, rapidly oxidizing odors, bacteria and VOCs without the use of chemicals. The PurAyr™ R-15 uses a five-phase process for photocatalysis:
- HEPA air filtration intake (removes particulates and protects equipment)
- Germicidal irradiation (UV light)
- Reduction-oxidation (called Redox)
- Electrochemical production of trivalent oxygen (O3) and vapor phase hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
- Production of hydroxyl radicals
Why use PurAyr™ technology?
- Save Time The massive Hydrogen Peroxide and Ozone output cuts treatment times by up to 90% compared to other approaches
- Increase Profit Nano Deodorization can be billed out at twice the rate of traditional ozoning
- Reduce Waste Materials that were once considered a loss are now safely cleaned and treated instead of torn out and replaced
- Eliminate Callbacks This is not a masking agent. If the source odor is not completely neutralized, it will reveal itself immediately after treatment, allowing it to be properly addressed before it is covered up.
- Treat All Contents Onsite All building materials and contents are safely treated onsite or in a chamber, even sensitive items such as leather, electronics, fine art, antiques or fur coats. This is true for several reasons: the reaction is UV-driven, so there aren’t any nitrogen oxide (NOx) bi-products as found in traditional ozone production (these are the bi-products responsible for caustic residues and material breakdown with traditional ozoning). Only people, plants and pets must be removed from the treatment area. The gas levels are extremely high so the duration of the exposure is dramatically reduced.